Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Studio Redux

It's been a few days since I posted, I swear I go into total lazy mode when July 1st rolls around! Actually I've been busy working on my studio, it's an unorganized nightmare in here and I realized that it's really now or never.


So right now I'm stuck waiting on boxes so that I can empty the cookie jars of Silk Cocoons, and pack those jars away, I have something like 30 cookie jars total.  Once the shelves are empty I can move stuff from the chicken coop (it's a cabinet of laying boxes 4x8x1 foot that sits on a 2 foot base) and then bye-bye chicken coop!

Next up moving my art supplies: inks, water colors, gouache, stickles, mediums, etc., onto those shelves!



I am now the proud owner of three carts, soon to be detailed with my custom designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment