Monday, May 25, 2015

Join Me for Stitched Stories and So Much More!


WIP - Spring Violas
Cotton fabric painted with Tsukineko Inks and Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks.
Hand stitched and blinged out with sequins, vintage cello beads, and glass beads.
Pearl Cottons and Aurifil Cotton threads.
Timtex core, cotton backing, mistyfuse. 

I enjoy creating stitched stories, this piece was a lot of fun to create and is far from finished.  One of my favorite flowers are the wild violets that pop up in lawns everywhere in the spring,

Violets are second only to Dandelions in my heart!

So with this in mind,  twice a month I will be posting here and via newsletter the most current story project I am working on!

The newsletter will host the nuts and bolts of how I arrived at my story and which techniques and products I used to arrive to the stories end.

The blog will host the appetizer, a tiny morsel of yumminess!

The newsletter will host the story, how I arrived at my story, and tips on how to create your own stitched story using your own voice!

There is also a hidden Facebook group where we can share our stories with one another for encouragement, etc.! There I will be hosting monthly challenges, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment